Ensuring Businesses Stay Cool Throughout the Metro Boston Mass, NH, and RI Areas
Whatever your business, ensuring your commercial air conditioner keeps cooling through the summer heat is imperative. With decades of combined experience serving businesses in eastern MA from Worcester to The Cape, southern New Hampshire, and Rhode Island, the experts at Serve S should be your first call. We do our utmost to get your commercial air conditioning back up and running as soon as possible, and we never cut corners. Our clients count on us for fast, efficient service that solves the problem for good. Contact us today at 781-352-3382 to schedule service.
All the Air Conditioner Services You Need to Keep Your Staff & Guests Comfortable
Whether there's a sign of trouble or you need a simple check, Serve S technicians have the skills, tools, and know-how to get the job done correctly. Our services include the following.
Commercial Air Conditioner Repair
Your business may need commercial air conditioning repair when you notice any of the following signs:
- Inconsistent temperatures: Some areas of your building are too cold, while others are too warm.
- Increased energy bills: A sudden spike in energy costs could be a sign that your HVAC system is working harder than necessary due to underlying problems.
- Strange noises: Unusual sounds, such as banging, clanking, or squealing.
- Foul odors: Musty or burning smells coming from your air vents could signal mold growth or an electrical issue within your HVAC system.
- Poor airflow: Weak airflow from your vents may indicate a problem with your air ducts or the blower fan.
- Frequent cycling: Air conditioner is frequently turning on and off.
- High humidity levels: An efficient air conditioning system should regulate humidity levels. If your indoor environment feels uncomfortably humid, it could be a sign that your HVAC system needs repair.
- Leaks or water pooling: Water leaks or pooling around your air conditioning unit could indicate a problem with the condensation drain or refrigerant leak. These problems in particular require our immediate attention.
- Age of the system: If your commercial HVAC system is more than 10-15 years old, it may require more frequent repairs or even replacement.
If your staff or guests are reporting any of these issues, call Serve S for a qualified technician to diagnose and repair the problem promptly.
Commercial Air Conditioning For Businesses in Multiple Industries
No matter the size of your business, you can expect the same world-class service we're known for throughout the greater Boston area. Our current clients include:
With Serve S, you get a company with a commitment to providing the best service to our customers. Since 2013, we've provided quality service in the eastern MA and southern NH areas. Give us a call today to find out what we can do for you. We're available 24/7; no matter when you call, someone will always answer the phone. It's just part of how we provide five-star service to every client.
Several factors, including the make and model of the HVAC system, its size, the intricacy of the problem, local labor costs, and the price of replacement parts, can have a considerable impact on the cost of commercial air conditioning repairs. The typical cost of repairing a commercial air conditioner might be between $100 and $1,500. Regular maintenance might help avoid expensive repairs. It's recommended to get in touch with a local HVAC expert who can inspect your commercial HVAC system and provide you with a full price based on your unique needs and the scope of the necessary repairs for an accurate estimate.